If you are unhappy with your order, please contact email@example.com with your issue and we will do our best to accomodate you.
At Planted Foods, we appreciate the trust you place in us when you choose to visit our pop-up shops or website and we take that responsibility seriously. This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect when you use www.plantedfoodsco.com and visit our pop- up shops. This Privacy Notice describes how Planted Foods collects, uses, and shares service-related information about you. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information or data about you collected as received outside of the service except to the extent it is combined with information or data collected by us via the Service.
By using our Service, you agree to our Terms of Service and consent to our collection, use and disclosure practices, and other activities as described in this Privacy Notice.
What Information We Collect
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Purchase information, such as the items you purchase, items you have altered or custom made (including measurements), payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), billing and shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
- Preference information, such as your contact and marketing preferences, and brand and merchandise interests;
- Demographic information, which may include age or birth date, gender, ZIP code, and other information about you;
- Device and browsing information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when and how you access and use our website or mobile application, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our website, how you navigate and what you search for using our website and mobile application, the website pages and items you view using our website and mobile application, and the items you purchase.
How We Collect Information
We collect information on our website and in our pop- up shops. We also obtain information from you and from third parties. For example, we collect and obtain information:
- You provide, such as when you make a purchase, interact with a salesperson, visit or contact us, register for a Rewards or online account, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey, engage in a promotional activity, register to attend an event or appointment, apply for employment, or sign up for emails or marketing;
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you and with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org